If you have 3 or more matching and consecutive symbols (left to right only on a win line) you will receive a payout as defined in the paytable. See: Paytable for full details. It is possible to have multiple icon wins in a single game, each adding to the total winnings for the game.
A breakdown of any icon wins will be displayed in the winnings display, which is situated on the right hand side of the play area. The total winnings is displayed at the bottom of the winnings display.
If no reaction is present any symbol wins will be paid in accordance with the paytable and the game ends.
Reactions and the win line multiplier
If 5 matching coloured icon backgrounds appear consecutive and left to right on a win line, it is termed a "reaction". When this happens all of the Icons (including the background colours) involved with the reaction will disappear. New Icons (symbols and colours) repopulate the vacant spaces with new icon/colour combinations. Each reaction will pay x2 the bet per line used for the respective game which is added to any line wins already in the winnings display.
After a reaction (or a number of reactions) has occurred and all of the blocks have been replaced, the Win line multiplier will increases by 1.
This means that any icon wins in the draw area after the blocks have been replaced from the reaction will now pay x2. Previous wins not disturbed by the reaction will also pay x2.
If more reaction/s occur after the icons have been replaced from a reaction, the icons involved in the reaction/s will be replaced and the Win line multiplier will increase again by 1. All subsequent wins will then pay x3 and so on...
When there are no more reactions and all wins have been registered, the game will end.
Any winnings will be paid immediately into your account. To play again, follow the steps from the start of the: How to play section.
Rules for reactions and win line multipliers:
- A reaction is created by 5 matching coloured icon backgrounds appearing consecutively and left to right on a win line.
- If a reaction and a symbol win occupy the same win line then the win line will be paid first before the reaction
- Each reaction is paid x2 the bet per line used for the respective game and this amount is added to the line winnings to give the total winnings.
- If more than 1 reaction is present at the same time, all icons involved in all reactions will disappear at the same time and each reaction will be paid x2 the bet per line used for the respective game.
- If more than 1 reaction is present at the same time, the win line multiplier will only advance by 1 - irrespective of the number of reactions
- It is possible for the same icon/background to be simultaneously involved in more than one reaction. X2 the bet per line will be paid for each reaction
- Win line multipliers do not multiply any Jackpot wins.
- Payouts for reactions are "one off" in nature and are not subject to win line multiplier payouts.